Technical information booth construction
(zie ook Rules of Procedure
- Walls with an entrance onto the passageway must be left open and be accessible to the public. Applications must be made for any exceptions.
- Connecting walls must have a clean finish at a height of 2.5 meters.
- The construction of a higher wall or part of a wall is not permitted, unless there is a distance between the neighbour's wall and the higher wall of at least one metre. Transparent construction profiles on corners are an exception to this, but between the profiles, the walls should not be higher than 2.5 m. If you wish to build a higher wall, you must get approval from REVA and from your nearest neighbours. In case of doubt, contact the REVA office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you ask a professional constructor to build your stand in accordance with the size and orientation of the surface that you have chosen, we will take this into account. We advise you to inform us clearly when you register, and you should send a draft plan of your stand to REVA either by post or by email. (email@example.com).
- If you are working with subcontractors you should complete and return the 'Liability Waiver' form included in the exhibitor file (part 9).
- In due course Artexis will send you the "Toolbox" containing all technical data and conditions for building the stands, complementary equipment rental, telephone connections, etc.
'Flanders Expo' is the name of the trade fair complex as a whole.
'Artexis' is the name of the company that manages the complex.
• erection of the stands
|April 18, Tuesday
||for exhibitors using bare surface (not for modular stands)
08.00 – 22.00 : trucks admitted
|April 19, Wednesday
||for all exhibitors,
08.00 - 14.00: lorries admitted
14.00 - 20.00: finishing setting up stands
all must be complete at 20.00
Early construction is only possible with Artexis' advance permission and at an extra charge from Artexis.
• dismantling of stands
|April 22, Saturday
||18.30 - 24.00: gates opening as from 18.30 after the visitors have left the hall
|April 23, Sunday
||08.00 - 18.00
||(April 24, Monday)
||in special cases exhibition materials may be removed on Monday, with permission from REVA and Artexis and on payment of the extra hours of security and other costs invoiced with Artexis