MyAssist vzw offers:
- Low treshold assistance to PAB/PVB-budget holders
You will be supported through our various information channels – Web site, newsletter, facebook, twitter, info sheets and tools in support of the budget spending – as well as through our info line/email which you can daily contact with general questions concerning your budget spending;
- Intensive assistance to PAB/PVB-budget holders at the startup, management and/or the administration of their budget.
We can assist you: to start up your budget; to draw up a budget plan; to negotiate and draft agreements; to search for an Assistant; to fulfil your administrative obligations to the VAPH; …
MyAssist vzw contributes to:
– The defence of the rights of persons with disabilities in general and PAB/PVB-budget holders in particular at administrations, care institutions and other actors;
- The development of the policy and, in particular, the policy on personal following financing (PVF) of disabled persons;
MyAssist vzw supports budget holders in:
– Brussels Capital Region
– East Flanders
– West Flanders
– Flemish Brabant.
MyAssist vzw maintains a transparent and highly democratic pricing. Our starting point is that the PAB/PVB-budget should be used for the care of the person with disabilities.
-Membership, including low-threshold assistance: 50.00 euro per year
• 50.00 euro per hour;
• an initial introductory meeting 50.00 euro regardless of the duration;
supplemented with a flat-rate transport cost of euro 20.00 if our consultation takes place on location.