AccessibleEU is one of the flagship initiatives proposed in the strategy of the European Commission for the Rights of Persons with Disabilities 2021-2030. AccessibleEU is an accessibility knowledge centre - working in the fields of built environment, transport, information and communication technologies and policy - to ensure that people with disabilities can participate equally in all aspects of life.
What does Accessible EU offer:
- An online library on accessibility: Get access to direct links, databases, information on standards, guides, studies, good practices and support materials on accessibility
- A network: Become part of a community of practice made up of experts in the the field of accessibility much more.
- Training on accessibility: Participate in workshops, online trainings and mutual exchange on various accessibility topics.
- Monitoring and monitoring accessibility: Learn more about compliance with EU accessibility legislation in different EU countries
- Surveys: AccessibleEU conducts one survey per year on a selected accessibility topic in Europe