(cf. Rules of Procedure)
- Please give some thought to the power supply points (small squares on the plan).
- Walls with an entrance onto the corridor must be left open and be accessible to the public.
- Connecting walls must have a clean finish at a height of 2.5 meters.
- The construction of a higher wall or part of a wall is not permitted, unless there is a distance between the neighbour’s wall and the higher wall of at least one metre. Transparent construction profiles on corners are an exception to this, but between the profiles, the walls should not be higher than 2.5 m. If you wish to build a higher wall, you must get approval from REVA and from your nearest neighbours. In case of doubt, contact the REVA office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you are having your stand built by a stand builder we will take this into consideration in the definitive allocation of your site. Please notify us of this clearly on the registration form. We kindly request that you send the design of your stand to REVA by post or by email (email@example.com).
- If you are working with subcontractors you should complete and return the ‘Liability Waiver’ form included in the exhibitor file (part 9).
- Easyfairs will send you the ‘Toolbox’ in due course, containing all the technical data and conditions for building the stands, complementary equipment rental, telephone connections, etc. Easyfairs will give you a personal file number for your orders.