'Saint Louis aims to be the reference for people with motor disabilities.
We provide support, care and education, with a warm heart.
Our goal? To allow children, young people and adults to grow into individuals with optimal independence and quality of life so that they can participate fully in society. Our offerings:
- pre-school, primary and secondary education
- care and residential facilities for adults
- support at home by a personal assistant
- information and advice on aids and adaptations
- accommodation, day care and counselling for children and young people
- support for children, young people and teachers in regular education
- advice, guidance and training for the child, parents and others involved in their own learning and