Our mission is to give people maximum support in their comfort and independence. We do this by developing innovative clothing that gives people with physical disabilities that helping hand. With a few clever adjustments, garments often enable people to suddenly go through life much more comfortably, or even to change clothes completely independently.
The So Yes label includes jackets with magnetic zips, wheelchair-bound trousers, probe trousers, elasticated trousers, wheelchair-bound skirts and much more.
Besides its own clothing label So Yes, other top brands of adapted clothing are also available:
- Tommy Hilfiger Adaptive: fashionable, adapted clothing for people with disabilities in typical Tommy Hilfiger style.
- Friendly Shoes: very light and soft trainers for people with orthoses
- Elba London: underwear with magnetic buttons in the front for people with fine motor problems
- MOS by Alicia De Groot: fashionable and finely finished capes
- Magnaready: shirts with magnetic buttons
- Kinetic Balance: fashionable jeans for active rollers
- Constant & Zoé: practical ponchos and leg covers